Register Sheep with non-UHHSA, Inc. Registered Parents

REGISTER SHEEP WITH UHHSA which are not currently registered and whose parents are BOTH registered/hardshipped with another recognized registry or if ONE parent is registered/recorded with UHHSA and one parent is registered/hardshipped with another registry– INCLUDES SOLID COLORED PAINTED DESERT SHEEP (Recording):

IF parents of the sheep are registered/hardshipped with another registry, the sheep will be fully accepted and able to be registered with UHHSA as long as the registration requirements are met. Copies of the parents’ registration certificates (front and back) from the other registry must be included with the application. 

PLEASE NOTE: The sheep